Happy Monday everyone!
I've written some detailed instructions on what to print to PDF and save on the K drive for extensions I review, which also include how to do it. The instructions are included in the Preparer Checklist for Extensions, saved in N:\Procedures. Please reference these for all extensions I will review.
On a related note, California now requires LLCs with gross receipts over $250,000 to pay their 2009 gross receipts "tax" by June 15. Prosystem Tax prepares the necessary form, but, unfortunately, does not prepare the filing instructions. (I've called them, and they are supposedly "working on it.") SO, for LLCs that need to file the June 15 estimate, which uses Form 3536, we need to prepare our own filing instructions. I've created a template that you can simply copy and modify with the client's information. It's saved as: N:\Tax\Cover Letters & Filing Instructions\Instr CA Form 3536.
Thanks for your help!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment